After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Demonstrate and recieve the hand and foot M Technique.
3. Demonstrate and recieve the M Technique to both your foot and arm.
4. Discuss pressure and sped, repetition of strokes and structure of the M Technique.
5. Discuss the 3 fundamental differences between the M Technique and conventional massage.
7. Discuss the development of the M* Technique as a nursing practice evidence based intervention.
8. Explain the use of the M Technique, the benefits and contraindications.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours