After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Develop and improve processes/workflow and reduce errors in pathology.
2. Analyze root causes that may have contributed to the failures.
3. Evaluate adverse events or near misses thoroughly and honestly.
John Hunt, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
Rahul Jawale, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours