1. Demonstrate proper documentation of hemodynamic monitoring devices and sites in iview.
2. Describe how a successful code team works together.
3. Describe the different code team roles and their purposes.
4. Describe the progression from SIRS to septic shock.
5. Describe current treatment modalities for SIADH and DI.
6. Identify common causes of DI.
7. List abnormal lab findings associated with severe DKA.
8. Define refractory status epilepticus.
9. Describe the hallmark signs and symptoms of meningitis across the age spectrum.
10. Summarize medical management and supportive care for encephalopathic patients.
11. Describe conditions requiring ICP monitoring.
12. Discuss several methods of medically managing increased ICP.
13. Recite etiology and psychophysiology of hydrocephalus.
Kristy Parker, BS, RN
Educator/Assistant Nurse Manger
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours