After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the importance of sensitive feedback for learner success
2. Discuss strategies for effectively delivering sensitive feedback
3. Practice steps for delivering sensitive feedback
Gina Luciano, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours