After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Describe the current status of obesity as well as obesity treatment options for adolescents.
- Explain the long and short term outcomes of bariatric surgery with respect to weight change in morbidly obese adolescents.
- Explain the long and short term outcomes of bariatric surgery with respect to comorbidities in morbidly obese adolescents.
Rushika Conroy, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
UMMS - Baystate
Commercial Relationships: None
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 8:00am to 9:00am
Baystate Medical Center
759 Chestnut StreetChestnut 1 A & B
Springfield, MA 01199
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours