After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Describe the prevalence of chronic pain in pediatric patients and its impact on normal growth and development.
- Cite the new concepts of the pathophysiology of fibromyalgia and pain processing disorders, and rationale for therapy.
- Recognize how to diagnose FM and use evidence based treatment modalities; role of opioids and other medications.
Peter Blier, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
UMMS - Baystate
Commercial Relationships: None
Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 8:00am to 9:00am
Baystate Medical Center
759 Chestnut StreetChestnut 1 A & B
Springfield, MA 01199
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Pain Management