After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify cleft pathology at birth and determine cleft care needs during infancy.
2. Identify and determine cleft care needs during early childhood.
3. Identify and determine cleft care needs during adolescents into adulthood.
Jonathan Lee, MD
Department of Surgery
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours