After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Recognize types of CNS lesions that cause diabetes insipidus in children
2. Review hte evaluation for causes of DI
3. Employ the need for surveillance in idiopathic DI
Holley Allen, MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Dr. XXX (is a consultant for ZZZ, is on the Speaker'Bureau for ZZZ, is at Stock/Shareholder of ZZZ).
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours