After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the interaction between parenting and opioid use disorders (OUD)
2. Consider resources available to pregnant and parenting women with OUD
3. Identify limitations to current resources available
4. Describe nwe potential strategies for supporting parents in recovery in the future.
Elizabeth Peacock-Chambers, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
UMMS - Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours