After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review the causes of cardiogenic syncope
2. Explain the definition and work-up for convulsive syncope
3. Describe the different types of anomalous coronary artery origins
4. Explain the work-up for anomalous coronary arteries
5. Define the treatment including sometimes ambiguity of treatment for anomalous coronary arteries
Stewart Mackie, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Dr. XXX (is a consultant for ZZZ, is on the Speaker'Bureau for ZZZ, is at Stock/Shareholder of ZZZ).
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours