After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. List one defination of infant and early childhood mental health (IECMH).
2. Cite trauma symptoms in infancy and early childhood, as well as explore a more comprehensive defination of trauma.
3. Identify skills for use in primary care taht can yeild information about IECMH.
4. Distinguish key community and clinical resources for IECMH.
Emily Fischer, LICSW
M. Carolina Clark, LCSW
Behavioral Health Network
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours