After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify the different terminology and how to address TGNC youth and families in a "safe" way.
2. Describe the hormones that are used and the timing of their use.
3. Define best practices and evaluation process for assessment and treatment of GNC youth.
Jeremi Carswell, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Boston Children's Hospital
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours