After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify pharmacokientic properties of neonatal patients
2. Apply neonatal specific drug dosing qualities to patient cases
3. Explain appropriate use of antibiotics in the neonatal population
4. Recognize neonatal specific medication-related problems
5. Use neonatal specific resources to evaluate appropriateness of medication therapy and provide safe medication therapy and provide safe medication practices for neonatal patients.
Christina Lombardi, PharmD
PGY1 Pharmacy Resident
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours