After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify the partners in the Be Healthy Partnership and the risks and benefits of membership.
2. Examine the relationshop between payment models and the design of care delivery.
3. Critique possible payment models for the delivery of specialist care for Be Healthy Partnership patients.
Jacqueline Spain, MD
Medicaid Director for Medicaid
Health New England, Baystate Health
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours