After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the scope of quality measures in US Healthcare and potential negative consequences.
2. Construct measure sets to assess organizational quality and to support frontline improvement work.
3. Describe the purpose of various types of measures of quality.
Doug Salvador, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
S.V.P. Chief Quality Officer, Baystate Health
Chief Medical Officer, Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours