After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. describe the challenges to evidence-based practice.
2. describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
3. explain what a Learning Health System does.
4. identify ways in which research promotes a Learning Health System.
5. recognize opportunities to advance Baystate Health as a Learning Health System.
Peter Friedmann, MD
Associate Dean for Research
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Chief Research Officer, Baystate Health
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours