After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe how living with limited resources affects access to health care.
2. Identify social services that exist for populations living in poverty.
3. Explain the impact of the Poverty Simulation on the learners involved.
Justin Ayala, BS
Baystate Medical Center
Molly Senn-McNally, MD
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Continuity Clinic Director/APD
Baystate General Pediatrics
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours