After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Administer Peritoneal Dialysis to a simulated peritoneal cavity.
- Demonstrate initiation of a Code Blue and their role in a Code/RRT situation.
- Demonstrate use of the Pleurx Catheter System.
- Demonstrate setting up, maintaining, and discontinuing a PCA and Epidural infusion.
- Describe the inpatient Acute Stroke Protocol.
- Describe the RN responsibilities of caring for a rectal tube in ICU vs Med/Surg/Tele.
- Name the intended utilization and rationale for the various respiratory methods and resources.
- Validate competency in central line access, maintenance and care.
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 4.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 4.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours