After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Demonstrate how to plan the learning experiences when precepting.
3. Discuss how to implement learning experiences when precepting.
4. Discuss principles of adult learners and how to effectively utilize them when precepting.
5. Identify ways to constructively evaluate learning performances.
Arlene Kruzel, MSN, RN-BC, CNRN
Nurse Education Specialist
Nursing Practice and Professional Development
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 4.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 4.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours