After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Described the Triple-Aim of healthcare reform
- Understand the components and outcomes of the collaborative care model for depression treatment in primary care
- Describe the rationale and approach to managing behavioral health disorders within primary care settings at the Partners healthcare system
Brent P. Forester, MD, MSc.
Chief, Division of Geriatric Psychiatry, McLean Hospital
Medical Director, Behavioral Health Integration
The Center of Population Health, Partners Health Care
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Pilgrim
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 NASW Smith CE CreditsThis program was approved for 1.00 Continuing Education Credits by Smith College School for Social Work and assigned authorization number in accordance with Continuing Education Regulation 258 CMR, Category I, in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.