After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe how psychosocial factors affect pharmacologic treatment outcomes
2. Recognize that evidence-based pharmacologic practice requires attention not only to what one prescribes, but also how one prescribes
3. Construct a treatment frame and alliance that optimizes non-pharmacologic contributions to good outcomes.
David Mintz, M.D
Staff Psychiatrist and Team Leader
Director of Psychiatric Education and Associate Director of Training
The Austen Riggs Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 NASW Smith CE CreditsThis program was approved for 1.00 Continuing Education Credits by Smith College School for Social Work and assigned authorization number in accordance with Continuing Education Regulation 258 CMR, Category I, in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.