After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Cite one way in which death-hastening medical practices are forcing psychiatry to reformulate suicide.
3. Define VSED
Lew Cohen, M.D.
Psychiatry Consultation Service
Professor, UMMS-Baystate Medical Center
Walter J. Kilpatrick, III, DO
Medical Director, Psychiatry Consultation Service, Baystate Medical Center
Site Director, Medical Student Psychiatry Clerkship, UMMS-Baystate Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Shannon Mazur, DO
Department of Psychiatry
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 NASW Smith CE CreditsThis program was approved for 1.00 Continuing Education Credits by Smith College School for Social Work and assigned authorization number in accordance with Continuing Education Regulation 258 CMR, Category I, in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.