After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1| Describe the origins, evolution, and empirical support for dialogic practices
2| Describe how dialogic practice assists individuals and social networks to work through, and recover from, psychiatric distress
Edward Altwies, Psy.D.
Consultant at OnTrackNY and MHA Westchester
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 NASW Smith CE CreditsThis program was approved for 1.00 Continuing Education Credits by Smith College School for Social Work and assigned authorization number in accordance with Continuing Education Regulation 258 CMR, Category I, in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.