After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discribe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Improve knowledge regarding the risk of aggresuve and violent behavior in youth with autism spectum disorder.
3. Improve knowledge regarding evidence based interventions to reduce risk of aggressive behavior in youth with autism spectrum disorder.
Bruce Waslick, MD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Chief Child Psychiatry
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 NASW Smith CE CreditsThis program was approved for 1.00 Continuing Education Credits by Smith College School for Social Work and assigned authorization number in accordance with Continuing Education Regulation 258 CMR, Category I, in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts