1. Discuss the principles and concepts of cost-effective medication use.
2. List the essential qualities of a medication formulary that is comprised of clinically effective, state-of-the-art medications.
3. Discuss the policies, procedures and practice guidelines that are essential to safe and effective medical care.
Stephen Ryzewicz, MD, FACP, FASAM
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Tufts University School of Medicine
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Risk Management