After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe elements of a clinical research budget.
2. Define key elements of research project management.
3. Identify the Study Initiation Process.
4. Recognize the regulatory requirements to conduct a successful clinical trial.
5. Review investigator responsibilities in Clinical Trials.
Jay Steingrub, MD
Professor of Surgery, UMMS-Baystate in the School of Medicine at UMass
Professor of Medicine, UMMS-Baystate
Vice Chair for Research, Dept.of Medicine, Baystate Medical Center
Lori-Ann Kozikowski, MSN
Administrator of Critical Care Research
Baystate Medical Center
Randall Hoskinson, BS
Associate Director, Research Development & Special Projects
Office of Research
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours