1. Connect with other caregivers to decrease their sense of isolation in their work with patients.
2. Describe at least one strategy to address the tough or sensitive patient situations presented today.
3. Describe changes that may be needed in departmental or institutional policies or practices.
4. Describe the perspectives and experiences of my co-workers regarding the case presented.
5. Describe the perspectives and experiences of the patients and families presented in the case.
6. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
7. Discuss challenging social and emotional aspects of patient care.
8. Discuss thoughts, questions and feelings about patient care with colleagues.
9. Identify if the discussion was well facilitated.
10. Plan to attend Schwartz Center Rounds again.
Rev. Ute Schmidt, Master in Religious Education
Spiritual Services Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commerical relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by, or used on, patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Risk Management