1. Describe key features of clinical presentation and assessment of the healthcare condition(s) reviewed in the case presented
2. Discuss critical decision-making points related to the course of care related to the case presented
3. Review up-to-date literature and evidence-based practices related to the presentation and/or management of the key clinical focus of the case presented
Milagros Lopez-Gerena, MD
Clinical Associate of Surgery
Tufts University School of Medicine
Surgical Resident, BMC
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Dr. XXX (is a consultant for ZZZ, is on the Speaker'Bureau for ZZZ, is a Stock/Shareholder of ZZZ).
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 American Board of Surgery MOC