After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. define the standards of practice in relation to the care of the patient undergoing cardiac surgery
2. describe the standards of practice in nursing care as it relates to the care of the vascular surgical patient.
3. identify the process of preparing and sending a patient to the HVOR
Enrollment only via email to : Carol.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course open only to Baystate H&V Telemetry
Robin Cycz RN
H&V Telemetry Nurse MM6
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 4.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 4.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours