After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify ways to apply TF-CBT to CSEC victims
2. Discuss techniques to use when treating clients with developmental delays
3. Identify ways to apply TF-CBT in a cultural informed way
4. Identify 2 ways to teach client safety skills
5. Communicate the reasons joint parent sessions are important
Jessica Griffin, Psy. D.
UMASS Medical School
Jessica Wozniak, Psy.D.
Baystate Family Advocacy Center
- 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 12.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 12.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours