After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discover the answers to common questions that come up when doing tf-cbt with clients.
2. Use assessment tools to engage familes in treatment and identify each PRACTICE component.
3. Describe the goals of each component in the TF-CBT Treatment Model.
4. Visualize ways to apply TF-CBT to complex cases.
5. Describe techniques to use when working on Trauma narratives and Cognitive processing challenges.
6. Identify Trauma grief components and Self care/burnout and it's impact on working with trauma.
7. Plan for TF-CBT certification and understand fidelity to the model.
Lisette Rivas-Hermina, M.S.
Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Trainer
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 6.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 6.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 6.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.