After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify the components of TF-CBT
2. Identify 1 relaxation technique
3. Demonstrate ways to challenge unhelpful thoughts
4. Demonstrate ways to elicit a trauma narrative from clients
5. Identify 2 ways to teach client safety skills
6. Communicate the reasons joint parent sessions are important
Jessica Wozniak, Psy.D.
Jessica Griffin, Psy.D.
- 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 12.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 12.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours