At the end of this educational session, attendees will be able to identify:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss logistics of initial stabilization and hemorrhage control including catheter based mechanisms.
3. Discuss objectives of damage control surgery.
4. Discuss logistics of revascularization in penetrating trauma in a contaminated operative field.
Amanda Rabideau, MD
Clinical Associate of Surgery
Tufts University School of Medicine
Baystate Medical Center
Derek Moore, PGY 3
Niloufar Hafezi, PGY 1
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours