After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss logistics of initial stabilization and hemorrhage control with determination of limb viability
3. Review objectives of damage control surgery
4. Review logistics of revascularization in penetrating trauma with multiple injuries.
Marvin Morris, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours