Interested in developing a course or seminar?
We are happy to help you!
If you have specific questions, or could just use some guidance, please email us at BaystateCIPE@baystatehealth.org.
Overview of the course development process
You will need to submit an online Course Application.
Timing of your application submission is especially important if you are planning a live meeting or course, applying for course credit or applying for exhibit/vendor support.
To complete the Course Application, you will need to provide:
- Description of your course
- Your audience, including provider type and specialty
- Faculty and Planning Committee members and their CVs and disclosure of conflict of interest
- Explanation of the need for your course, for example, gaps in knowledge, competence or performance
- Learning objectives and Competencies, for example, changes in competence, performance or patient outcome
- Plan for evaluating whether the course achieved its objectives
We've compiled several online planning resources to help with this process.