After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Summarize the purpose, and information available on the clinicaltrials.gov website.
3. Discuss the requirements for registering studies on the clinicaltrials.gov website.
4. Describe the requirements for posting results and study documents.
Mark Tidswell MD
Associate Professor of Medicine and Surgery
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Medical Director Human Research Protection Program
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours