After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. List revised definitions for vulnerable populations
3. Describe the new and revised regulation for informed consent; new template, key information and new required elements of consent
4. Discuss the new and limited HIPAA Exemption
Jennifer Pacheco, MPH, CIM, CIP
Chief research compliance Officer
Director Healthcare Research Compliance
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours