After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Key Challenges to Clinical trial enrollment
- Identify Key Drivers to successful Clinical Trial Enrollment
- Describe the participant experience of clinical trial enrollment specific to Gyn Oncology at Baystate
Tashanna Myers, M.D.
Baystate Gynecologic Oncology
Associate Professor Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Massachusetts Medical School- Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours