After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify the important components of the regulatory landscape for reliance agreements.
2. Recognize the platforms used for reliance agreements and understand how they function in the overall IRB review process.
3. Compare the different roles and responsibilities of those involved
Laura Henderson, MA
Reliance IRB Analyst
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours