By participating in this continuing education program, the attendee should be able to:
- Describe the framework for IRB review
- Identify 3 criteria an IRB must consider when determining if a study is approvable
- Explain considerations that an IRB makes when evaluating risk/benefit ratio, minimization of risks and the composition of the informed consent document.
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours