After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss the differential diagnosis of thoracic mass in fetus.
3. Review the key differentiating features between CPAM and congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH).
4. Discuss recommended surveillance for CDH and important measurements.
Danielle Finch, DO
Department of Ob/Gyn Resident
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours