After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss and better understand the various risk factors for cleft lip/palate.
3. Review imaging and its effectiveness to detect cleft lip/palate.
4. Discuss antenatal testing and evaluation available to patients with suspected cleft lip/palate.
Nandi Chihombori-Quao, MD
Department of Ob/Gyn Resident
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours