After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss clinical manifestations of women with hyperthyroidism in pregnancy.
3. Review treatment of pregnant women with hyperthyroidism.
4. Review clinical manifestations of babies born to mom's with Grave's disease.
5. Review neonatal Grave's and treatment.
Sarah Nathan, MD
Department of Ob/Gyn Resident
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours