After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review the diagnosis of fetal hydrops.
3. Explore broad differential in fetal hydrops.
4. Discuss recommendations for antenatal monitoring and management of fetal hydrops.
Catherine Hill-Verrochi, DO
Department of Ob/Gyn Resident
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours