After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe Age Friendly Health System
2. Perform Geriatrics assessment using the 4Ms approach
3. Recognize the importance of quality improvement in clinical practice
Sik Kim, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 ASWB Continuing Education Credit(s)
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours