After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to define hypertension
2. At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to describe classes of antihypertensive medications
3. At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to select the appropriate antihypertensive medication for older adults with hypertension
YIN PING LIEW, MD
Community Health Center of Franklin County
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours