After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify how donor linking can occur through DNA banks and websites
2. Examine the dilemmas posed by donor linked contact
3. Discuss the implications of donor linking for professionals in the ART field
Andrea M. Braverman, PhD
Clinical Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Clinical Professor of Psychiatry & Behavioral Medicine|||
Director of the College Learning Environment
Associate Director of the Educational Core
Thomas Jefferson University
833 Chestnut St. Mezzanine, Philadelphia, PA 19107
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours