After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review the Impact of early preterm birth on infant morbidity and mortality
2. Discuss the evolving limit of viability and improving outcomes after periviable birth
3. Identify interventions to reduce complications related to periviable birth
Brian M. Mercer, BA, MD, FRCSC, FACOG
Professor & Chair, Department of OB-GYN
MetroHealth Medical Center
Chair, Dept of Reproductive Biology
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
Past President of SMFM
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours