After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Be familiar with current quality data for the Department of OB/GYN
2. Recognize and discuss opportunities for system improvements based on the data.
3. Reflect on how to contribute to improvements personally.
Andrew J. Healy MD
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Baystate Medical Center
University of Massachusetts School of Medicine-Baystate
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours