After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review Racial Disparities in Maternal Health at the national, state, and Springfield levels
2. Discuss the causes of these disparities
3. Outline a path forward as individuals and a Department
Tonja Santos, CNM, MSN
Assistant Director of Division of Midwifery and Community Education
Faculty,-Baystate Midwifery Education Program
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours